- 6 oz. shelled pecans
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp demerara sugar
- 2½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp hot curry powder
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp salt, or to taste
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the ConvEGGtor at 300°F.
- Place the pecans in a medium bowl and cover with water; soak for 10 minutes. Drain
- the pecans, then toss them in the melted coconut oil.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the spices and toss the pecans in the spice blend. Place
- the nuts on a perforated pan and smoke for 30 minutes, stirring them every 10 minutes
- to cook evenly.