Carolina Chopping Board Acacia Wood 28104
This brute of a workstation utilizes end grain construction to give the durability needed to withstand the abuse from a cleaver. Neoprene coated feet and stainless steel grommet for hanging.
Besides being beautiful, end grain boards have even more advantages-both practical and cost-effective. Unlike traditionally made boards, end grain construction is less dulling to cutlery because the wood grain direction accommodates cutting instead of resisting it (as the knife cuts, it slides into the direction of the grains instead of against them). Wear and tear is minimized on both cutlery and on the board, giving more longevity to all your cutting tools.
- Made of acacia wood
- Measures 18-inch by 18-inch by 2-inch
- Neoprene coated feet for stability
- End grain construction for added strength
- Large surface for chopping, slicing and serving
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.