~ Overview ~
Weber Q 1400 Electric Tabletop Grill
It’s a sunny day in the city, ideal weather for dining out. Open your balcony door, plug in the grill, and enjoy the ambiance without leaving home. An urban barbecue is no longer wishful thinking with a Q 1400 electric grill.
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention.
- Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
- The heat element is made out of a material that heats quickly and has excellent corrosion resistance.
- The aluminum heat retention liner inside of the lid and bowl keeps heat inside of the grill for a consistent grilling temperature.
- The six foot cord conveniently plugs into an outdoor electrical outlet.
- Dimensions = 23.5"H x 27"W x 20.5"D
- Total cooking area = 189in²
- Stainless steel burners = 2
- Fuel type = Electric
- Power = 1,560 WATTS/120 VOLTS
Cookbox = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Lid assembly = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates = 5 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years (excluding fading or discoloration)
All remaining parts = 2 years