Weber Q 2200 Gas Grill (Titanium) 54060001
It’s the little things that make life feel big. Grill a quick afternoon lunch of burgers and hotdogs, or a fish fillet for family dinner. The Q 2200 gas grill is an easy solution for any meal.
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch™ cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Cooking grate is compatible with GBS inserts and is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
- The weather-protected CharBin storage container is a convenient way to store charcoal
- Use the work table for food prep, or to keep platters, seasonings, and tools within reach
- The electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system allows you to ignite charcoal with the push of a button
- Slide the lid into the Tuck-Away™ lid holder on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the ground
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input = 12,000
- Dimensions - Lid Closed and Tables Out = 15.5"H x 51.4"W x 19.5"D
- Primary cooking area = 280in²
- Total cooking area = 280in²
- Stainless steel burners = 1
- Fuel type = Liquid Propane
- Side tables = 2
Cookbox = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Lid assembly = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Stainless steel burner tubes = 5 years, no rust through/burn through
Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates = 5 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years (excluding fading or discoloration)
All remaining parts = 2 years
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.