Weber Smokey Mountain 18" Charcoal Smoker
The first bite of tender, fall-off-the-bone meat makes taking it low-and-slow worth every moment. The Smokey Mountain Cooker™ smoker has two cooking grates for smoking multiple items at once, and easily adjustable dampers for precision heat control. There’s nothing quite like waiting all day for dinner.
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won’t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal and wood easier while smoking
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 41"H x 19"W x 21"D
- Diameter = 18in
- Primary cooking area = 481in²
- Total cooking area = 481in²
- Fuel type = Charcoal
- Glass-reinforced nylon handles = 1
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers = 4
Bowl, lid, and center ring = 10 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years, excluding fading or discoloration
All remaining parts = 2 years
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.