Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill
The Yoder Smokers YS640s Pellet Grill is the ultimate in versatility. Yoder Smokers introduced direct grilling to the pellet industry nearly ten years ago and that legacy continues with the YS640s.
Let's start with the control board. The Adaptive Control System (ACS), control board boasts impressive temperature control and precise built-in food monitoring. In addition to the ultra-powerful microprocessor, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere with Fireboard's industry-leading cloud connectivity system.
When we say Yoder Pellet Grills are built like a tank, we mean it. The hopper and cart are constructed of 14 gauge steel, while the cooking chamber is constructed of 10 gauge steel. Lift the hood on this grill and you'll quickly understand why this will be your grill for life.
This grill is packed full of features you will not find in other pellet grills. From the ceramic igniter to the two-piece diffuser, the engineers at Yoder Smokers have thought of it all. If you're looking for one grill to be your workhorse, you're at the right place.
(1) Tel-Tru Door Thermometer Kit Installed ($69 value)
Standard Features for YS640s w/ Standard Cart:
- American Made in Kansas, USA
- Yoder Smokers ACS (Adaptive Control System)
- Two Integrated Food Probes
- WiFi + Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ceramic Ignition System
- Two-Piece Heat Diffuser with Access Door
- Variable Displacement Damper
- Heavy-Duty Orange Casters
- 2nd Level Slide-Out Cooking Shelf
- Stay-Cool Handles
- Grease Drain
- Door Counterweight
- Front & Side Shelves Made from 7/16″
- Chrome-Plated Round Bar Steel
- Probe Access Port
With 1,070 square inches of cook space, combined with nearly 12 inches of headroom, there’s plenty of room for anything from briskets and pork butts to beer can chickens and turkeys. But the real versatility is the ability to truly flame grill on the same cooker. Yoder Smokers pellet grills can be set up for direct over the flame grilling, a feature that can’t be matched anywhere else.
So, when you need 700°F to properly sear a steak, you’ve got it — likewise when you need 250°F for a 12-hour smoke, you’ve got that too. And manage it all from the palm of your hand with our mobile app — everything from recipes to smart programs, you’re in control. Last but not least you have American Made peace of mind with a rock solid warranty: 10 years on the cooking chamber, 3 years on the ACS controller, and 3 years on the ceramic igniter.
Adaptive Control System
The all-new ACS board connects to Bluetooth and your home Wi-Fi network via the YS Drive App. Once connected you can control your grill's temperature, monitor meats with the two (included) food probes, and change cooking programs to hold your grill at a set temperature.
More Than Just Wi-Fi
Simply put? This board is smart enough to react to drastic changes in heat brought on by opening the cooker door, putting on 100 pounds of cold meat, or even changes between pellet burn rates if you change wood type mid-cook. Now THAT is real control!
All New Ceramic Igniter
The S-Series lights 2X faster with its new ceramic igniter. This method lights the pellets via induction to create 100% more heat than contact style igniters. This upgrade eliminates failed ignition and has a lifespan 5X longer than conventional ignition systems.
Simple to Operate, Amazing Results
The S Series Pellet Grills also offer superior quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker. With second-to-none build craftsmanship, these grills produce a flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of "set it and forget it" operation.
LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- The main cooking chamber is warrantied against burn through for ten years from the manufactured date of the Yoder Smoker, or from the original purchase date, with proof of purchase.
- The electronic control system (ACS controller, thermocouple, auger motor, and fans) are warrantied for three years from the manufactured date of the Yoder Smoker, or from the original purchase date, with proof of purchase.
- The ceramic igniter is warrantied for three years from the manufactured date of the Yoder Smoker, or from the original purchase date, with proof of purchase.
- All other components not specifically listed above, are warrantied for six months from the manufactured date of the Yoder Smoker, or from the original purchase date, with proof of purchase.
- Any warranty replacement component is warranted for one year from the date of shipment. This would be any component that has been replaced after the original warranty period has expired.
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us32 reviews
Love them. I’ll use on my new griddle.
We're loving the rotissorie. The gentleman that took our order did an amazing job, very personable and had a great attitude even though we called right at closing. Answered all the questions we had. We will be return customers for sure! Thank you!!!
Ultimate EGGspander Bundle (Large Big Green Egg)
If you give someone Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for a while. If you teach someone to Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for life!
This bag was a Christmas gift to my husband, and was sold out everywhere I looked. Outdoor home not only had this item in stock, they went above and beyond getting it to me in time for the holiday, despite their facility was in the beginnings of the big snow storm. Thank you, Jacob!