BACON WEAVE PORK TENDERLOIN
Grilled to perfection with Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning.
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 lb. package bacon
- 4 tbsp Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning, plus more for the exterior
- 4 oz jar of peach preserves*
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 400°F/204°C
- Make a weave with the bacon [click here for an easy how-to video]
- Rub the pork loin with about ¾ of the peach preserves and sprinkle it with 4 tbsp Sweet & Smoky Seasoning. Wrap the tenderloin in the bacon weave and secure the bacon with skewers. Rub the wrapped loin generously with more Sweet & Smoky Seasoning.
- Add the tenderloin to a Rib & Roast Rack and cook about 20 minutes. Lightly baste with the remaining peach preserves and cook an additional 20 minutes for a nice candied exterior, until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.