BRAZILIAN PICANHA BRUSCHETTA
A crowd favorite at the 2020 Beer, Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate Festival!
- 1 baguette sliced into ¼” slices
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 Whole Beef Picanha (cut into steaks)
- Steak seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp ground red pepper
- Set up your EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor (legs up) at 600°F.
- Season the Picanha with your preferred steak seasoning and allow to rest while preparing other ingredients.
- Slice the baguette and spread with your melted butter and crushed garlic before toasting on the EGG for approximately 2 minutes.
- Use a stand mixer to whip together cream cheese, goat cheese, olive oil, ground pepper, and salt to taste.
- Grill the Picanha to your desired temperature, and allow to rest for 10 minutes prior to slicing. Slice the Picanha into thin strips against the grain.
- Spread toasted baguette with whipped goat cheese mixture and top with sliced Picanha and chimichurri.