GRILLED CAULIFLOWER STEAKS
- 1 head cauliflower cut into 3⁄4 inch steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp DizzyPig Dizzy Dust
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl then pour the mix over the cauliflower steaks
- Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 425°F/218°C.
- Remove the cauliflower from the refrigerator and place each steak directly onto the EGG. Grill each steak for 10 minutes per side. Remove the steaks from the EGG and serve immediately.