GRILLED FISH TACOS
For the Fish
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 24oz fresh salmon, halibut, cod, or your favorite fish
- 8 Soft Corn tortillas
For the Sour Cream Salsa
- 2 thinly sliced spring onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Limes- (1 for wedges, 1 for the salsa)
- Set EGG for direct cooking with the Cast Iron Searing Grid and/or Half Moon Griddle
- Set EGG for direct cooking at 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, sugar, and dried coriander.
- Brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with spice mixture.
- Grill fish on oiled Searing Grid, or perforated porcelain grid for 3-5 minutes per side until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat and char tortillas on cooking grid, about 10 seconds on each side.
- Place fish in a bowl; break into pieces with a fork.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each the chopped coriander and sour cream salsa.