Pork Tenderloin seasoned with Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning!
- Whole pork tenderloin
- Olive oil
- Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning
- Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Kansas City Style Sauce
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Season with a drizzle of olive oil and a generous amount of Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning.
- Place the tenderloins on the cooking grid. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until the tenderloins reach an internal temperature of 145°F/63°C.
- Remove the tenderloins from the grill and place on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; wrap tightly and let rest for 10 minutes. Remove to a cutting board, slice and serve with the Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce.