- 1 pineapple, whole
- 1lb pork tenderloin
- ½ pack bacon
- Pork Rub
- Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Seasoning
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor to 240°F.
- Cut the pork tenderloin to about the size of your pineapple.
- Rub the tenderloin with your favorite pork rub.
- Cut the bottom off of the pineapple and set it aside.
- Peel the outer layer of the pineapple. Hollow out the inside of your pineapple using a sharp knife and small ice cream scoop.
- Stuff the pork into your hollowed pineapple.
- Wrap pineapple with strips of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Sprinkle with Dizzy Pig Pineapple Head Seasoning.
- Attach the cut bottom to the end of the pineapple with toothpicks.
- Place grill for one and one-half hours or until the internal temperature of the tenderloin reaches 145°F
- Slice and enjoy!