WAGYU BEEF BRUSCHETTA
- (1) Baguette sliced into ¼” slices
- (1) stick of melted butter
- (3) Cloves Crushed Garlic
- (1) Beef Tenderloin
- Your Favorite Steak seasoning
- 4 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 4 oz Goat Cheese
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Ground Red Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Prepared Basil Pesto
- Use a stand mixer to whip together cream cheese, goat cheese, olive oil, ground pepper and salt to taste.
Set EGG for indirect cooking at 425°F/218°C.
- Season tenderloin with steak seasoning, and allow to rest while preparing other ingredients.
- Place the tenderloin on to the cooking grid. Roast the tenderloin for 35 to 40 minutes depending on the desired degree of doneness.
- When the roasted tenderloin reaches the desired temperature, remove from EGG, cover with foil and a towel or dishcloth and let rest at least 10 minutes.
While the tenderloin is resting, set-up your EGG for indirect cooking at 600°F.
- Slice baguette and spread with melted butter and crushed garlic. Toast on the grill set for indirect cooking at 600°F for approximately 2 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloin in thin strips.
- Spread toasted baguette with whipped goat cheese mixture, then top with sliced tenderloin and a small dollop of pesto.