BACON-WRAPPED STEAKHOUSE FILET
- 2 bacon slices
- 2-2½ inch thick filet steaks
- Big Green Egg Classic Steakhouse Seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Set the EGG up for direct cooking without a convEGGtor at 550°F/288°C.
- On a perforated cooking grid, cook the bacon just until it has firmed up a little bit. Set aside.
- Coat the steaks with olive oil and season with Big Green Egg Classic Steakhouse Seasoning
- on all sides. Wrap the partially-cooked bacon around the edges of the steak; secure with a skewer.
- Grill the steaks for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature is 125°F/52°C (or to slightly below your desired temperature). Remove from grill and let rest covered for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!