CEDAR-PLANKED SMOKED SALMON
The cedar-plank creates a deliciously smoky taste on the salmon.
- 2 Salmon filets cut to fit a Cedar Plank
- Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning
- Thai sweet chile sauce
- Set the EGG for direct cooking at 350°F/177°C.
- Place the cedar planks in a pan, cover with water and soak for about 2 hours.
- Season the salmon with Big Green Egg Sweet & Smoky Seasoning. Warm the Thai Chili Sauce in the sauce pot.
- Place the plank on cooking grid, close the dome and heat for about 2 minutes. Using tongs, flip the plank, and then place a salmon on heated side of plank. Coat the salmon with the warm sauce. Close the dome and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the plank from the EGG and serve.