CHEESY MONKEY BREAD
- 2 cans of jumbo refrigerated biscuits
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup Monterey jack
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Marinara, for serving
Light your EGG and set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor (legs up) at 400°F.
- Mix together butter, garlic, shallot, and red pepper flakes.
- Grease a Big Green Egg round drip pan.
- Cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Layer half the biscuits in the outer circular area until the circle is closed, leaving the center area open.
- Drizzle with half the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of the Monterey jack, ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, and ½ cup of the parmesan on top.
- Make a top layer with the rest of the cut-up biscuits.
- Drizzle with the rest of the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of the Monterey jack, ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, and ½ cup of the parmesan on top.
- Top with parsley.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the top is gold brown.
- Serve with marinara.