CLAMS WITH GOJUCHANG AND SAKE
Recipe adapted from EatLikeAGirl.com
- 1lb clams
- 1 tbsp gojuchange
- 6oz sake
- 2 spring onions (scallions), chopped fine
- light cooking oil
- sea salt (if needed)
- Fire up your EGG to 400°C.
- Put the Dutch Oven in the EGG and add a tablespoon of oil. After a minute or so add the gojuchang, stir it round and then close the lid of your EGG.
- Add the drained clams and stir through giving all the clams a good coating of the gojuchang.
- Add the sake and stir through.
- Close the lid of your EGG and check a few minutes later to see if all the clams have opened, stir through again. Close the lid if they haven't and check again a few minutes later.
- You likely won't need seasoning, but check just in case.
- Sprinkle with spring onion and eat immediately, mopping up the juices with lovely crusty bread
Share this CLAMS WITH GOJUCHANG AND SAKE recipe with your friends!