JALAPEÑO POPPER PIZZA
- Homemade or store-bought pizza dough
- 6-7 oz softened herbed cream cheese
- ½ cup fresh jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced and seeds removed
- ½ cup pepperoncini or banana peppers, drained
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor (legs up) at 450°F. Add a Baking Stone to preheat.
- Roll the pizza dough large enough to fit your baking stone.
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment on a pizza peel; spread the cream cheese evenly on the dough.
- Top with all of the remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
Share this JALAPEÑO POPPER PIZZA recipe with your friends!