PORK TENDERLOIN TACOS
- 4 pork tenderloins (about 4 pounds)
For Dry Rub
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle in adobo
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine dry rub ingredients.
- Rub tenderloins with olive oil and sprinkle with spice rub.
- Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 400°F.
- Grill pork, turning as needed, until lightly charred and meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 135°F, about 9 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the onion with the red wine vinegar and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, avocado, chipotle, oregano and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Fill warm tortillas with the sliced pork, top with the salsa and serve.
Share this PORK TENDERLOIN TACOS recipe with your friends!