SAVORY HERB STUFFED BURGERS
Recipe adapted from paleoleap.com
- 2 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. herbes de Provence
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Set up the EGG® for direct cooking at 350 F°.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Once everything is well combined, form the meat mixture into 6 equal sized patties.
- Gently place patties on hot grill. Grill about 4 minutes, then carefully turn and grill another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve alone or on whole wheat burger buns.