1/2” Sangria Luster Fire Pit Beads (10lb Jar)
If you want to make a bold statement which everyone will hear loud and clear, you have to say it in the right color. And if you want to throw an amazing party that your guests will never forget, do it with our bold red sangria luster fire beads!
Our sangria luster fire beads aren't just gorgeous to behold, but also very practical. Dark ruby red in color, these gorgeously smooth glass beads seem to almost scream 'Look at me!'. They do a wonderful job of covering the entire floor of a fire feature, hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes that are often visible in gas fireplaces and fire pits.
A More Efficient and Practical Alternative to Ceramic Logs & Stones
Extremely Durable, Safe & Long Lasting!
No toxic fumes, smoke, or ash!
- Material: High-quality glass put through a unique silica infusion
- Type: Luster
- Color: Deep Red Sangria
- Use: In fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces
- Size: 1/2 inch thick
- Heat Rating: Higher temperature when compared to logs, lava rocks, stones, etc.
- Quality Control: Stringent multi-step QC process at our factory in the USA
- Cleaning: Easy cleaning, Rinse with vinegar and water (50:50) as required
- Maintenance: Remove any kind of debris before lighting – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us31 reviews
We're loving the rotissorie. The gentleman that took our order did an amazing job, very personable and had a great attitude even though we called right at closing. Answered all the questions we had. We will be return customers for sure! Thank you!!!
Ultimate EGGspander Bundle (Large Big Green Egg)
If you give someone Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for a while. If you teach someone to Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for life!
This bag was a Christmas gift to my husband, and was sold out everywhere I looked. Outdoor home not only had this item in stock, they went above and beyond getting it to me in time for the holiday, despite their facility was in the beginnings of the big snow storm. Thank you, Jacob!
Rapid Turkey Trusser | Turbo Trusser