Kai PRO Series 3.5" Paring Knife HT7068
This paring knife is the go-to option for every cook and for good reason.
With its 3.5-inch blade, it's perfect for peeling, coring, mincing, and other detail work. And unlike some paring knives, this one has a slightly wider blade design, which makes it great for working on a cutting board too.
The quality of this knife is unmatched. It's made from top-quality materials that are built to last, and the comfortable handle provides a secure grip so you can work confidently and safely.
So if you're looking for a knife that will take your culinary skills to the next level, look no further than the Kai PRO Paring Knife.
- An indispensable kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge; resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp cutting performance; hammered finish helps food release from the blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.