Pure Komachi 2 Cheese Knife 4.5" w/ Sheath AB5073
Are you a cheese lover? If so, we've got great news for you - there's a clever cheese knife out there that's going to change your life!
We all know the struggle of trying to cut cheese and having it stick to the blade, but with this knife, that's no longer a problem.
The Swiss-cheese-like holes in the blade ensure that cheese won't stick, which helps to maintain the structural integrity of each delicious slice. It's a simple solution to a common problem, but it makes all the difference.
Whether you're hosting a dinner party or just indulging in some cheese on your own, the Pure Komachi 2 Cheese Knife is a must-have for any cheese lover.
- "Swiss-cheese" holes mean cheese won't stick to the blade
- Coated carbon stainless steel blade; food-safe color coating
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) is razor sharp
- Molded resin handle is comfortable and sure-grip
- Includes matching sheath
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.