Pure Komachi 2 Paring Knife 3.5" w/ Sheath AB5068
When it comes to detail work in the kitchen, you can't go wrong with the Pure Komachi 2 Paring Knife.
This chartreuse green knife is perfect for peeling, coring, and other small tasks. Its slightly wider blade also makes it great for mincing garlic or small herbs directly on a cutting board.
With its sharp edge and fun color, the Pure Komachi 2 Paring Knife will quickly become your go-to tool for all your precision cutting needs.
- The right knife for all those smaller tasks
- Coated carbon stainless steel blade; food-safe color coating
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) is razor sharp
- Molded resin handle is comfortable and sure-grip
- Includes matching sheath
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.