Pure Komachi 2 Multi Utility Knife 6" w/ Sheath AB5061
With its partially serrated blade, slim, tapered shape, and pointed tip, this knife is perfect for smaller jobs on your cutting board.
Its pointed tip also makes it ideal for boning smaller cuts of meat or filleting fish. You'll love how the curved, plain, front edge of the blade is perfect for slicing shallots, garlic, or herbs.
And when it comes to tougher exteriors, like avocados or citrus, the back serrations easily cut through them. This knife is truly versatile and will quickly become a go-to in your kitchen.
- Boning, filleting, trimming & many more uses
- Coated carbon stainless steel blade; food-safe color coating
- Hand-sharpened, razor-sharp 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)on fine edge; serrated portion is single bevel
- Molded resin handle is comfortable and sure-grip
- Includes matching sheath
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.