Lovinflame Water-Soluble Ethanol-Free Fuel [1 Gallon Bottle]
Lovinflame Fuel is non-flammable with a flashpoint of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. This means Lovinflame Fuel can be safely stored and transported under normal temperatures, only igniting when paired with our patented stainless steel wick. It is not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material. As a water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source, Lovinflame Fuel can be disposed of along with other household goods and can be safely burned with minimal emissions.
Lovinflame fuel is the result of a decade of engineering, exploring the very nature of fire. The result is a fuel that can achieve near-complete combustion, is water-soluble, non-flammable, non-toxic, clean-burning, safe, and easy to clean. Lovinflame fuel is extremely safe and stable.
2 liters of Lovinflame Fuel will provide up to four hours of burn-time for our tabletop fire pit and vent-free fireplace.
For your safety, only use Lovinflame Fuel on Lovinflame products.
- Water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source
- Non-flammable fuel with high flash point up to 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Designed for safety – only ignites when paired with our patented Lovinflame stainless steel wick
- Clean-burning – releases water vapor and CO2
- Flames do not spread if fuel is spilled
- Safe for transport and storage
- Easy to clean – our fuel can be easily wiped away with a wet rag or wet paper towel
- Not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.