~ Overview ~
FireBoard DRIVE Blower 20CFM
This variable Speed 20 CFM Blower is used with the FireBoard Drive to maintain precise temperature control in your cooker. FireBoard’s new fan design allows easy mounting/switching of adapters. The powerful blower can be installed on many smokers using the included adapter plates while the built-in sliding damper fine-tunes the airflow.
Note: Blower does NOT include Drive Fan Control Cable. FireBoard 2 Drive/Pro models will power the fan directly, no Drive Fan Control Cable is necessary.
- Variable Speed, powered by FireBoard’s internal battery **
- Power source: 12 VDC, 0.68A, 8W (not included)
- Cable length: 4.5 ft (1.4 m).
- Power connector: 2.5 mm barrel plug
- Blower maximum flow rating: ;20 CFM
- Blower opening: 1.2 x 1.6″ (30 x 40 mm).
- Flange outer dimension: 1.95 x 2.45″ (49 x 62 mm).
- Flange mounting hole distance: 1.32 x 2.05″ 34 x 52 mm, hole size, 3 mm in diameter.
FireBoard Blower Compatibility
The best way to determine compatibility is to measure the vent on your cooker and compare it to the adapter plate or adapter specifications.
|Cooker||FireBoard Blower Compatible?|
|Med & Large BGE||Yes|
|XL & XXL BGE||Yes|
|Kamado Joe||Yes (some versions will require adapter plate modification)|
|Weber Kettle||Yes (nozzle adapter)|
|Weber Smokey Mountain||Yes (nozzle adapter)|
|UDS||Yes (ball valve adapter)|
|PK360||Yes - use rails to mount inside grommet|
Installation tips and more information are available on FireBoard's Knowledge Base.
Note: Blower does NOT include Drive Fan Control Cable, which is needed to use a fan with the FireBoard 2 or FBX11. FireBoard 2 Drive/Pro models will power the fan directly, no Drive Fan Control Cable is necessary.
** For maximum fan speed, external power is required.
How To Use #1
How To Use #2