Pure Komachi 2 Nakiri Knife 5.5" w/ Sheath AB5071
Have you ever heard of a Nakiri? It's a traditional Japanese-style vegetable knife, and we have to say, this Hollow-Ground Nakiri is pretty amazing.
The straight edge of this knife makes it super easy to use a push cut to slice through all sorts of veggies and fruits. If you're someone who loves stir-fry dishes or salads, we have a feeling this nakiri is going to become one of your go-to knives in the kitchen.
And here's the best part - the hollow-ground indentations on the blade make it even easier to slice through your produce. Food releases more quickly from the blade, which makes prep tasks even faster and more efficient.
Overall, we think the Pure Komachi 2 Hollow-Ground Nakiri is a must-have for anyone who loves cooking with fresh produce. It's a great way to make your prep tasks faster and more enjoyable, and the results are always amazing.
Give it a try and see for yourself!
- A Japanese-style vegetable knife; perfect for all-purpose food prep, too
- Coated carbon stainless steel blade with food-safe color coating
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) is razor sharp
- Molded resin handle is comfortable and sure-grip
- Includes matching sheath
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.