~ Overview ~
Lovinflame Water-Soluble Ethanol-Free Fuel [1 Liter Bottle]
Lovinflame Fuel is non-flammable with a flashpoint of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. This means Lovinflame Fuel can be safely stored and transported under normal temperatures, only igniting when paired with our patented stainless steel wick. It is not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material. As a water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source, Lovinflame Fuel can be disposed of along with other household goods and can be safely burned with minimal emissions.
Lovinflame fuel is the result of a decade of engineering, exploring the very nature of fire. The result is a fuel that can achieve near-complete combustion, is water-soluble, non-flammable, non-toxic, clean-burning, safe, and easy to clean. Lovinflame fuel is extremely safe and stable.
Two bottles (2 liters) of Lovinflame Fuel will provide up to four hours of burn-time for our tabletop fire pit and vent-free fireplace.
For your safety, only use Lovinflame Fuel on Lovinflame products.
- Water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source
- Non-flammable fuel with high flash point up to 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Designed for safety – only ignites when paired with our patented Lovinflame stainless steel wick
- Clean-burning – releases water vapor and CO2
- Flames do not spread if fuel is spilled
- Safe for transport and storage
- Easy to clean – our fuel can be easily wiped away with a wet rag or wet paper towel
- Not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material