Shun Classic 12" Hollow-Ground Brisket & Slicing Knife
The Shun Classic Hollow Ground Brisket Knife is designed for trimming and slicing larger cuts of meat, including brisket, ham, turkey, and roasts.
Its long, narrow blade is ideal for cutting slices in a single pass, which helps retain more juice and flavor in the meat.
The hollow-ground indentations on the blade reduce friction and help the food release more easily.
With its long, razor-sharp blade, there's no need to saw back and forth, resulting in perfect slices every time.
The rounded tip of the knife makes it safer and easier to use.
Additionally, the included wooden saya, or sheath, protects the blade and makes it easy to transport when barbecuing away from home.
- For carving perfect slices of meat; includes a wooden saya (sheath)
- The high-performance Japanese AUS8A blade is highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel, enabling it to take and hold its razor-sharp 16° edge on each side
- Ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; sturdy, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Riveted, full-tang construction for durability and balance
- Hollow grinds help food release from the blade
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.