Shun Classic 3.5" Paring Knife
This little guy is a powerhouse of versatility and precision.
Whether you're removing peels from fruits and veggies or trimming small foods like garlic cloves or ginger, this knife will be your go-to.
And the best part? You don't even need a cutting board! It's perfect for those small jobs where a big knife just won't do.
So, do yourself a favor and add the Shun Classic Paring Knife to your collection today!
- For peeling, trimming, coring, and more, this knife is essential
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.