Shun Classic 6" Boning & Fillet Knife
The Shun Classic 6-in. Boning/Fillet Knife is an essential tool for any home cook or professional chef who needs to prepare meats or fish.
The narrow, sharp, curved blade is specifically designed to get in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from the bone, while also being able to easily trim the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast, or make your own cutlets.
The blade's six-inch length is also perfect for filleting fish, as it easily glides through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin.
Shun's extremely sharp edge ensures that even fibrous tissue is no match for this knife, making cutting fast and easy.
Whether you're preparing meat or fish, the Shun Classic 6-in. Boning/Fillet Knife is a must-have in any kitchen.
- Curved, rigid blade gets in close and offers controlled cutting
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.