Shun Classic 7" Santoku Knife
Similar to a chef's knife, the santoku is versatile and can be used for cutting vegetables, proteins, and fruit. Even the name "Santoku" means "three virtues," which refers to the three types of food it works well with.
This santoku also features hollow-ground indentations on the blade, which reduces friction and allows the blade to glide through food more easily.
The knife was so well-received that it was awarded "Kitchen Knife of the Year" by BLADE MAGAZINE upon its introduction to the market.
- Add this award-winning knife to your kitchen
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge on each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.