Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife
The Shun Classic 8-in. Chef's Knife is an all-purpose blade that can handle a wide variety of cutting tasks.
At eight inches long, it's perfect for preparing fruits, vegetables, proteins, and more. Its wide blade design keeps your knuckles off the cutting board, and it's especially useful when transferring cut food from the board to the pan.
The Chef's knife has a curved belly, which allows it to be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
Thanks to Shun Classic's thinner blades, it's lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
- THE must-have kitchen knife; beautiful looks, high performance
- The proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion-resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge on each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding on each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped ebony-finished Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for lightweight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.