How to use the Turbo Trusser:
Whether you're cooking turkey, chicken, or duck, most home-chefs focus on the brining, marinades, and seasonings.
That's all fun, but there's a more important step to getting the perfectly roasted results you desire...
Trussing keeps the legs and wings close to the body to prevent hot air from circulating inside the cavity for a juicier, more even cook.
Traditionally, people have used butcher's twine to truss a bird.
But after 3 miles of twine, slimy hands, and a chicken leg still on the loose, this technique seems more hassle than it's worth.
We've got the perfect solution...
The Turbo Trusser is a rapid trussing device for use with whole Chickens and Turkeys. Just "Hook & Cook" for a perfect bird every time.
Use in Ovens, Smokers, Grills, Air Fryers, Roasters, Rotisseries, and Deep Fryers.
Why you need the Turbo Trusser:
- The quickest way to truss your chicken, turkey, or duck.
- So much better than having to tie knots with slippery hands.
- Made from stainless steel so it's reusable and dishwasher safe.
- Trussing helps cook your poultry more evenly and produces a juicier bird.
- Perfect presentation and easy removal.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.