DOT® Oven Alarm Thermometer
DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the setpoint. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.
DOT is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. DOT is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
DOT includes a 4.5-inch Pro-Series High Temp Straight Penetration Probe with a 47-inch cable. 4 optional probes add versatility to DOT.
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Ultra-simple to use - only 2 buttons
- Uses Pro-Series temperature probes
- The probe cable survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
- Now includes a backlight
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.