Jack Daniel's Smoking Wood Chips
These smoking chips are made from the charred white oak barrels used to age Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey. During the aging process, the whiskey is drawn in and out of the wood, giving it its distinctive color and flavor. A portion remains in the wood after the barrels are empties and some of them are made into Jack Daniel’s Whiskey Barrel Smoking Chips. These chips add the distinct whiskey flavor to foods cooked on your grill or electric smoker.
- Adds the distinct flavor of Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Brand to your smoked meats
- Wood chips for smoking made from real Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Brand whiskey barrels
- Produces a mouth-watering combination of whiskey and oak wood smoke
- Can be used with gas grills and electric smokers as well as charcoal grills
- Made in the USA
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us32 reviews
Love them. I’ll use on my new griddle.
We're loving the rotissorie. The gentleman that took our order did an amazing job, very personable and had a great attitude even though we called right at closing. Answered all the questions we had. We will be return customers for sure! Thank you!!!
Ultimate EGGspander Bundle (Large Big Green Egg)
If you give someone Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for a while. If you teach someone to Duck Fat, they eat deliciousness for life!
This bag was a Christmas gift to my husband, and was sold out everywhere I looked. Outdoor home not only had this item in stock, they went above and beyond getting it to me in time for the holiday, despite their facility was in the beginnings of the big snow storm. Thank you, Jacob!