Outset F750 Wood Chip Soaker
How do you soak wood chips for smoking? Do you try to hold them down in a bowl of water like they owe you money? You can stop now. This 6", 48 oz. container not only keeps your wood chips submerged with its screw-on lid, but it takes up very little room during the two hours of soak time, and is very quick to fill, neat to transfer to the smoking box, and easy to clean afterwards.
- 6-inch height / 48 ounce capacity
- Made of plastic
- Quick, easy and eliminates mess
- Screw-down lid keeps wood chips submerged
- Compact size for easy storage
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.