Pure Komachi 2 Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife 6.5" w/ Sheath AB5085
If you're looking for a versatile, maneuverable knife that can handle any kitchen task, this one might be perfect!
The Santoku knife's Asian-inspired blade is great for any job that would normally call for a chef's knife, but its shorter length and unique design make it even more maneuverable.
In fact, many cooks prefer it to a chef's knife for most kitchen tasks. And let's not forget about the razor-sharp blade - it's not only incredibly efficient, but it also features hollow-ground indentations that help food release more easily. This feature comes in handy for any slicing or dicing task.
Overall, the Pure Komachi 2 Hollow-Ground Santoku knife is a must-have for any serious cook. It's versatile, maneuverable, and incredibly efficient - everything you need in a kitchen knife.
Give it a try and see how much easier food prep can be!
- An Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Coated carbon stainless steel blade; food-safe color coating
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) is razor sharp
- Molded resin handle is comfortable and sure-grip
- Includes matching sheath
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.