Weber Q 1200 LP Gas Grill
Go hiking in nature with a grill as vibrant as the scenery. Travel on or off the beaten path, camp in the woods or near the shore. Explore the world with big taste and your Q 1200 portable gas grill by your side.
NOTE: Can accommodate a full-size, 20 lb. fuel tank when using an Adapter Hose
- Small enough to grill on-the-go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention
- Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup
- Use the table to keep small serving dishes, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. It also folds down for easy storage
- Easily monitor the internal temperature of your grill.
- Easily push and hold the ignition button to ignite the burner.
- Main burners = 8,500 BTUs
- Dimensions (Lid Closed and Tables Out) = 15.5"H x 40.9"W x 16.5"D
- Total cooking area = 189in²
- Stainless steel burners = 1
- Fuel type = Liquid Propane
- Side tables = 2
Cookbox = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Lid assembly = 5 years, no rust through/burn through (2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration)
Stainless steel burner tubes = 5 years, no rust through/burn through
Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates = 5 years, no rust through/burn through
Plastic components = 5 years, excluding fading or discoloration
All remaining parts = 2 years
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.