BARBECUE TURKEY PIZZA
Need ideas on what to do with your left over turkey? This pizza recipe is perfect for transforming it to something unique and delicious!
- 1 pound of pizza dough
- ¾ cup Big Green Egg Sweet & Smokey Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce
- 1½ cups turkey, cooked and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 400°F/204°C. Add a Pizza & Baking Stone to preheat.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch circle and build up the edges slightly.
- Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Layer with half of the turkey, onion, green pepper, garlic and cheese. Repeat the layers. Bake at for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.