BREAKFAST SAUSAGE BAKE
This breakfast dish combines all of your favorite breakfast foods into one easy to make and easy to share dish!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 slices whole-grain or white bread
- 1 pound bulk sausage, browned and drained
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Cabot Seriously Sharp Cheddar, grated (about 1 cup)
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C with convEGGtor.
- Coat 8-by-10-inch or similar-sized baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Tear bread into small pieces and scatter over bottom of dish. Top with sausage.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs until combined; whisk in milk, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over bread and sausage. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes or until set all the way to center (knife inserted in center comes out clean).