ZESTY CEDAR PLANKED COD
- 2 5-8 oz cod loin portions
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 tbsp peppercorn medley, ground
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
- Cedar Grilling Planks
- Set the EGG for indirect cooking with the convEGGtor at 400°F. Soak the plank in hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- Rub the cod with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the 3 citrus zests and place equal amounts on each piece of cod.
- Set the cod on the cedar planks and place in the EGG. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cod reaches an internal temperature of 125°F.
- Remove from the EGG and serve immediately. Enjoy!