Jaccard 12" Baby PigTail® Food Flipper
This innovative tool flips a rack of ribs, steaks, or even hot dogs on the grill and provides more ease and safety than a spatula or meat fork. Also useful for indoor cooking, the Pig Tail turns any food from chicken breasts and hot sandwiches to tortillas and bacon. The Pig Tail is essentially a curved hook at the end of a shaft that pierces the edge of any food and turns it with a flip of the wrist. The Pig Tail's hook and shaft are made of surgical-grade stainless-steel for strength and durability and the hook will not leave marks in your meat or cause meats to bleed.
- 12-inch Pigtail flipper
- Tapered, stainless steel shaft
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food in a flash
- Does not bleed or mark meats
- Replaces tongs, forks, spatula
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.