Butcher Block Oil 28122 Protective Treatment for Wood (8oz)
Keep your favorite cutting and serving boards looking and functioning like new for years to come. Our Butcher Block Oil is a food-safe, protective treatment for woodenware with a natural antibacterial agent. The mineral and citrus oil blend is created to rejuvenate and protect your Ironwood products. After drying, apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use. Regular application of our Butcher Block Oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood, leaving you with boards that will only get more beautiful with time.
- 1.75 x 1.75 x 6.75 inches
- Food-safe, protective treatment for woodenware with a natural antibacterial agent
- A mineral and citrus oil blend, 8-ounce capacity
- Rejuvenate and protect, will prevent cracking and preserve natural colors
- After drying, apply oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.