Kai PRO Series 7" Cleaver HT7067
This cleaver has a big, thick blade that's perfect for cutting through bone-in meats or breaking down whole poultry. You can use it to separate spareribs, break down a chicken, or even chop meat for stew - the possibilities are endless.
Worried about durability? This cleaver is made from DIN1.4116 German steel that's a full 4mm thick, so you know it's built to last. The full-tang design ensures maximum durability, while the comfortable, riveted POM handle provides a secure grip even when you're working with tough cuts of meat.
Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, the Kai PRO 7-inch Cleaver is sure to become your new favorite kitchen tool. It's even NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens, so you know it's the real deal.
Treat yourself to the ultimate in pro-level performance and pick up a PRO 7-inch Cleaver and bring a lifetime of high-quality performance to your kitchen.
- Big, thick blade of DIN1.4116 German steel for processing larger cuts of bone-in meat or breaking down poultry
- Riveted POM handle, full-tang construction for durability and comfortable handling
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.