Kai Pro Series Santoku Knife 7"
This Asian-style, all-purpose knife can do just about anything a Chef's Knife can, but with a downturned tip that makes it super maneuverable and nimble.
Plus, the slightly shorter blade makes it perfect for working in smaller kitchens and workspaces - even for those of us who might not be the most confident with a razor-sharp knife!
And the best part? It can handle anything you throw at it, from slicing vegetables to carving meat. We love how versatile it is - whether you're working in a small kitchen or trying to prep a big meal for a dinner party, this knife is always up for the challenge.
If you're looking for a new knife to add to your collection, I highly recommend giving the PRO Santoku a try.
- An Asian-style all-purpose kitchen knife
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge, and resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from the blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle;full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.