LEM Mahogany Unprinted Fibrous Casings (10 count)
Sizes Available: 1-1/2" x 12", 2 1/2" x 20"
These Mahogany Fibrous casings are unprinted non-edible with a string tied at one end. Fibrous casings allow moisture, air, and smoke to penetrate the casing, making it perfect for any type of bologna, cooked sausage, as well as dry (Genoa salami) or semi-dry sausage (summer sausage) and other cured sausages. Soak casings in warm water for 30 minutes prior to stuffing.
- Use for: Summer Sausage, Trail Bologna, and Salami
- A string tied at one end
- Preparation: Soak in water 25-30 minutes prior to use
- Cooking Method: Can be hung in a smoker or cooked in the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F
- Color: Mahogany
- Holds approximately: 1 - 3 lbs. per casing
- Sizes Available: 1-1/2" x 12", 2 1/2" x 20"
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.