All Big Green Egg products are only available to order online with local delivery or instore pickup .
Customers outside our local delivery area should contact us at 417-374-3500 for assistance.
Platinum Tier Dealer
Genuine BGE Products
Local Delivery Available
Premium Oak Smoking Chips
Oak wood is assertive but pleasant with a smooth mellow smoke and is great for all types of meats, especially beef.
Oak smoking wood is perfect for briskets. Smoking wood chips and chunks add a variety of delicious flavors to foods cooked over the coals. Each type of wood will impart a different flavor to meats or other foods, resulting in an endless variety of new flavor combinations.
- Chips are ideal for quick bursts of smoke, while chunks are larger pieces of hardwood better suited for creating more smoke over a longer period of time.
- Just like our Lump Charcoal, our Wood Chips and Chunks are sourced from only 100% natural wood, with no additives, fillers or chemicals of any kind.
- Have fun trying all the wood flavors – discovering which add a stronger flavor and work well with hearty cuts, and which are best paired with milder flavored meats, fish or vegetables.
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Let customers speak for us27 reviews
Rapid Turkey Trusser | Turbo Trusser
Always great transactions with Outdoor Homes
I ordered this as a gift for my father. The order arrived quickly, and my dad loves it!
This rub is the crowd favorite. It's a great bub for all things pork and chicken. Great taste as well as great color for the bark. My order came quickly and at a great price. I would definitely recommend buying your rubs from Outdoor Home.
Order arrived promptly, accessory kit includes very useful items. The scoop is great for seasoning cheesesteak meat!