Pure Komachi 2 "My First Knife" 5.25" w/ Sheath AB5090
Have you ever considered teaching your kids knife skills early on? This knife is specifically designed with your child's safety in mind.
It has a rounded tip and heel so the only sharp part is the cutting edge, making it much safer for kids to handle. Plus, it has small serrations to help grip food securely for non-slip cutting.
The handle is also perfectly contoured to fit smaller hands, making it easy for your little ones to grip and control. And when you start teaching knife skills early on, it actually makes them safer in the kitchen!
So why not give My First Knife a try and give your child the best experience while learning important cooking skills?
- 420J stainless steel blade is highly corrosion resistant
- Rounded tip and heel for safety; serrated edge won’t slip off foods being cut
- Textured handle for a secure, comfortable grip
- Includes matching sheath for safe storage & instruction sheet
⚠️ WARNING - Products available to purchase on this website can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.